

Earlier this week Mom and I went to Kohl's, and they were having a great sale. I purchased 2 sets dangley earrings , which I'm not usually a big fan of , but these are really simple and pretty . Once I found them in pink , I just knew I had to buy them in blue . You can't just leave the other pair there for $6 , right? LOL!!! Besides the earrings I bought a beautiful bracelet and some t-shirts (for only $5 each!) . I just can't wait spring so that I can wear them !
Mom bought herself a really cute pair of athletic shoes , we had the hardest time picking out a pair that she really liked. They all had some weird color scheme , or they didn't have her size. But at last we found a pair that we must have passed 100 times during our search that are just perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment