I bought this skirt at Marshall's a few weeks ago, and was so happy to only pay $7.99 for it. So as usual, as soon as I got home I pulled it right out of the bag. When I looked at it again , it almost looked nicer for having gotten such a great deal on it. :) So I tried it on and looked in my full-length mirror, the only problem was that something didn't look right. It looked as though the skirt was slanted or something. So I went right downstairs to show it to Mom. Well as soon as she looked at it she saw the problem:
Need I say more? :)
Need I say more? :)

I had to rip out the existing seam on the skirt. Let me tell you, that skirt seemed a lot fuller than it really is, while I was ripping all of those stitches out! :)

Ta-Da!

1 comment:
Love the skirt! And how great that you were able to fix it yourself -- without sewing skills, it would have been hopeless!
Enjoy your lovely skirt!
Yours in Christ,
Shannon
Post a Comment