Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gettysburg,PA-Part One

On Monday, my family and I took a day trip to Gettysburg. We had such a good time, and took so many pictures though, I am going to have to divide them into three posts!

It was so amazing to think that right where we were standing, a little more than 8,000 men lost there lives during this battle. For more info on The Battle of Gettysburg, click here.




On our way!
Dad, our faithful driver

A picture in the process ,try 1.
Try 2.
Try 3. A nice lady walking by offered to take our picture all together.

There were so many monuments you wouldn't believe it. The landscape was just peppered with so many statues, monuments and plaques, it's was hard to take them all in.

The landscape was just breath-taking, it seemed like everywhere I turned it was the perfect "picture moment".


Dad catching up after doing some video recording.

More to come in my next posts!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wow!! That must have been so exciting. I can't wait to see more pictures!!!