I am finally, (after a lot of work!) almost to the finish with my "Parcheesi Quilt". I just love this quilt, the pattern was easy enough, but the hard part was making sure that all of the corners matched up correctly. I would definitely make this pattern again, it was a lot of fun.
When I read what the size of the quilt would be, I did not realize just how large it would turn out to be, so I was pleasantly surprised.

And, this scarf I am making out of some fun Moda-Dea yarn (I found the pattern on the back of the label), that I bought at Ac-Moore. I figured I'd shake the dust off of my knitting needles, now that the weather is starting to turn toward winter.

3 comments:
That is a pretty quilt. I looks large! I still haven't started on a patchwork, though I want to! I have started knitting a scarf, but it is progressing very slowly. How long do you guess it will take you to finish knitting your scarf?
Blessings,
Anna
Hi Jerusha! This is a pretty simple pattern, so it will take me about a week to finish. (If you would like to know what the pattern is it's just:
Cast on 16 stitches. For the first row Knit one,Purl one, till you get to the end. Then for the second row,Purl one,Knit one. Repeat these rows,back and forth, till you get the right length of your scarf.)
Great job on the quilt! I like the pattern a lot.
I never learned how to knit well. It looks like it would be so fun to use neat yarn like that. I love the colors!
Post a Comment