Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Still Here!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts in the last few days...I really don't know where the days go sometimes! 
Just for fun, I thought I'd share a website of a jewelry designer that we sell a lot of in my store, Erica Weiner. She re-works vintage pieces into jewelry, with each piece being hand made by her. 
Her prices are very reasonable, and if you'd like a piece you can ask me for my store website (we sell her there too) because we offer free shipping under $50. The only thing about her jewelry is that she doesn't have a lot of each piece, so that once it is gone, it's gone.Enjoy!!!

Erica Weiner Jewelry

Her pieces are just quirky and fun, here are some of my favorites:


  

2 comments:

emily said...

oooh, what lovely feathers!

(oh, and; hi. :D)

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

you should see it on!

and,hi back...:)