Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DO NOT Tread on Us!!!


 
Just a quick thought about the terrible socialistic health care that passed yesterday: 

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Isoroku Yamamoto on the bombing of Pearl Harbor

I know many in Washington are anxious to destroy this great land of ours, and everything it is and stands for. However, the American people have not yet began to fight for their country, their beliefs, and most of all their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I just hope Washington is up for the fight, I doubt it though, they seem to forget just how powerful we are, and they think ignoring us is the answer. Americans take a lot, but we have a very distinct limit...being ignored is it.

 "No arsenal ... is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."~ Ronald Reagan

Watch this video of Ronald Reagan explaining how socialistic health care would be presented.

Thank you Ronald Reagan... and WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU!!!


No comments: