"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed,yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:26-27
Love the quote from Reagan! I reposted it on my facebook page.
I've been doing good. I am enrolled for a full load of classes this semester and I am working part-time in medical records at a hospital. No more retail!!! That's enough to make me happy right there! LOL How have you been doing? I miss blogging, but I try to keep up with reading yours :)
1 comment:
Love the quote from Reagan! I reposted it on my facebook page.
I've been doing good. I am enrolled for a full load of classes this semester and I am working part-time in medical records at a hospital. No more retail!!! That's enough to make me happy right there! LOL
How have you been doing? I miss blogging, but I try to keep up with reading yours :)
Post a Comment