"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed,yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:26-27
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
priceless.
my family came for tea this past Saturday. even though i had to work, i was able to stick my head in with them off and on for a few minutes. i will post actual pictures later. :)
(this was just precious. Zoe's and Adelyn's first tea...they were both little angels!!! i am so happy we have girly-girls!:) )
(start at 1:00. btw, i know have Mele Kalikimaka stuck in my head, thanks Bing.;)
1 comment:
soo so priceless. and (waves) hi kaitie! i caught a glimpse of you in there too. :)
happy, happy thanksgiving.
Post a Comment