"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed,yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:26-27
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Thank you all for your prayers for our little Biddy, she went for her appointment with the Vet/Doctor yesterday. He took a sample of the lump and after having it biopsied,we will have the results of whether or not it is cancerous on Monday. My family and I feel very confident with his knowledge and experience, but I would still ask for your prayers that (once again) it is not cancer, but just a fat lump. Thanks again for all of your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll keep praying, Kaitlyn. Biddy looks so cute and sweet. I so hope she is alright!!
Post a Comment