"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed,yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:26-27
Friday, August 22, 2008
Thank You, Lord!
The Veterinarian has called us back, to say that Biddy's lump is fat and not cancerous- We are so thankful! My parents have decided to have the lump taken off anyway, since the Vet said that if we leave it there that it could in the future complicate things (in case there was ever a problem under it, that we would not be able to see). Biddy's surgery is set for this Wednesday, hopefully there will be no complications and she will do well. My family and I have complete confidence in this Vet, which is a great feeling. Thank you all for your prayers, they were very much appreciated. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I am so pleased to hear that Biddy will be all right! What relief you must be feeling! I hope the removal goes smoothly.
Yours in Christ,
Shannon
I am so glad to hear that she is alright!
Post a Comment