Friday, March 6, 2009

One of my Favorite Movies

"Set in and around a Budapest store, co-workers Klara (Margaret Sullavan) and Alfred (James Stewart) hold an intense dislike for each other, while maintaining a secret letter-writing relationship, neither realizing who their pen-pal is. They fall in love via their correspondence, while being antipathic and peevish towards one another in real life." - Wikipedia

This is one of my top 3 favorite black and white movies, Jimmy Stewart was so good in this, his facial features were hysterical....but then again they are in anything he does! :)

Enjoy! :
The Shop Around the Corner





3 comments:

hannah queen | honey & jam said...

I've been wanting to see this for a while! I may have to rent it...

Voxdei said...

Hi Kaitlyn!!!This movies seems the original of the most recent with TOm Hanks and Meg Ryan...I would love to see it!!!I love black and white too! Oh, your blog looks so good!

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

My blog is not so good right now my friend.... you are being kind!
This is the original movie from the one you are thinking of, I truly love it, it makes me laugh a lot...so I know you would love it too! :)