"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed,yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:26-27
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Everyone else in the "blogosphere" enjoying their summer? :)
lol, yes. i don't know what it is about these dog days but the words come slowly and far apart. i'm ok with that. :) busy here with a summer class and, of course, miss josie. she lost her medicine bottle. we are all sad. :(
5 comments:
yup! ;-)
lol, yes. i don't know what it is about these dog days but the words come slowly and far apart. i'm ok with that. :) busy here with a summer class and, of course, miss josie. she lost her medicine bottle. we are all sad. :(
happy summer days!
OH NO!!! Apparently the post office won't let me send more than 100 at a time, what's with that? ;)
lol, no worries, we found it again!
(p.s. the word verification for this comment is "huagater" which looks way too much like "hughater" to me. I DON'T HATE HUGS!! :D )
rofl, emily.... :)
Post a Comment