Glenn Beck played this on his show the other night, and as soon as I saw it, I knew it had to go on my blog. As American's who love our country, we need to stand behind our it now, and keep it in our prayers.
God Bless America!!!
"God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home."
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home."
Our country has a very evil administration in power right now who wants nothing more than to take God and Christianity completely out of this great land of ours, we as Christians need to get on our faces before God, humble ourselves and pray---now. Dr.Stanley is starting a 140 day campaign to hold our country before the Lord, if you will join him, please let them know, by just clicking "yes" on his website. We are in a bad way, and we need to realize it, and seek the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment