Monday, May 2, 2011

what a beautiful day...


i don't know who was crazier for doing this my friend Hannah or me... we were both tired later on in the day but we both agreed it was so worth it to have actually watched it live!


Kate's and her sister's dresses were both stunning... it should be funny to see how many brides copy them now!






4 comments:

sunny said...

'Just passin through' I too have similar pics.. We went to a stately home to watch on large screen will add to blog later...
I thought you might be interested with our towns connection to William Wilberforce...
Although sadly we are moving shortly...
Hope you can view my blog
As at the moment can only view at our library....
Blessings from across the pond!

Mandy said...

I got up to see the wedding, too! It was sooo beautiful and her dress was timeless. I think I may have to have a very similar dress when/if I get married!!

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

sunny- thank you for the comment! i love new blogs! i'll see you over at your blog. :) blessing form the U.S. back! :)

mandy- i'm seriously thinking that that might be my dress too! every time i look, i love it more! like you said though when/ if, lol!

emily said...

lol is it bad that i only watched the 2 minute recap? :D the final weeks of school are NOT good timing for a royal wedding, hehe. i do so loooove her dress though. yes maam.