"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed,yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:26-27
Monday, October 6, 2008
Ahhh...
That's better- A new look for a new season!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The new look is lovely, Kaitlyn! Did you take the photo you're using for your header? It's gorgeous. :) P.s. I "tagged" you in the "Six Random Things About Me" meme on my blog.
2 comments:
The new look is lovely, Kaitlyn! Did you take the photo you're using for your header? It's gorgeous. :)
P.s. I "tagged" you in the "Six Random Things About Me" meme on my blog.
Love the new look! The red is so pretty!
Post a Comment