The Rules of the game are as follows:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write Six Random Things about yourself.
- “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post…
- …And leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
Six Random Things About Me (Kaitlyn)
~ I am deathly afraid of birds- especially when they pop out of nowhere.
~ I hate chunky tomato sauces, and onions. I will actually go so far as to strain or puree a say that has chunks of tomatoes in it. :)
~ I love when something makes me laugh so hard that I can't make a sound
~ I sometimes have a terrible time making up mind about an item that I am about to purchase. My brother has often said jokingly that my indecision can kill.
~ I am a huge hot drink "drinker". I just love teas and coffees, and I love flavored creamers with them, as long as it's not a pumpkin spice or anything too crazy! Now you know in case you have me over to tea! ;)
~Once I melted the back of my robe by standing too close to our fireplace. *blushes*
That was fun, now I tag:
Mandy at Mandy's Blog
Jerusha at Ever Only, All for Thee
Marie Pauline at Beautiful Grace
My Mom at Ransomed by Grace
Have Fun!
4 comments:
Thanks for tagging me Kaitlyn! That was fun!
Thanks for tagging me!
I am going to do it... soonish!
Anna
That is good stuff to know!!! I think that is funny because my sister Kaitie is scared of birds, also!!!
I love the coffees, we should get together and have coffee!!
Hi Chloe! Yes, next time you guys come in, we will have to get coffee! :)
Post a Comment