Monday, October 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home!


We are finally back home, and all I can say is that it is so good to be back! It's funny to me how everything looks so different, and we've only been gone 1 week! It was so good to fall into my own bed again. :)

All I remember is putting my head on my pillow Sunday night, and I was out....
We got home at 1am, we decided to just grind through the 12 hour drive home, and to do the entire drive without staying over somewhere in a hotel. It was funny because I fell asleep somewhere in Virgina, and I woke up (what seemed like a long time), and thought "Wow! This is great! This trip isn't bad at all!" Until I looked forward at the GPS and it said that we had another 3 1/2 hours to go, then I thought "Coffee, I need a coffee...." ;)

I went through 3 stages during the car-ride...
1. Alert,talkative and laughing
2. Listening to my iPod (I brought my companion filled with amazing messages, and my favorite music. That's for my next post though :)
3. Passed out with my pillow

The vacation was wonderful, we had such a relaxing time...Hilton Head is such a beautiful area. If you ever get the chance, go visit.

And, now it's back to normal life! It was quite a challenge trying to plan what I was going to wear to work this morning, since we are now going through a 20 degree temperature swing, between Pennsylvania and South Carolina. But, it's so good to be home!

(I will be posting more misc. pics soon, and I have such amazing messages to share too!)

No comments: