Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Am His and He is Mine



One of my favorite hymns:


I Am His and He is Mine....

Loved with everlasting love, led by grace that love to know;Gracious Spirit from above, Thou hast taught me it is so!O this full and perfect peace! O this transport all divine!In a love which cannot cease, I am His, and He is mine.In a love which cannot cease, I am His, and He is mine.



Heav’n above is softer blue, Earth around is sweeter green!Something lives in every hue Christless eyes have never seen;Birds with gladder songs o’erflow, flowers with deeper beauties shine,Since I know, as now I know, I am His, and He is mine.Since I know, as now I know, I am His, and He is mine.



Things that once were wild alarms cannot now disturb my rest;Closed in everlasting arms, pillowed on the loving breast.O to lie forever here, doubt and care and self resign,While He whispers in my ear, I am His, and He is mine.While He whispers in my ear, I am His, and He is mine.



His forever, only His; Who the Lord and me shall part?Ah, with what a rest of bliss Christ can fill the loving heart!Heav’n and earth may fade and flee, firstborn light in gloom decline;But while God and I shall be, I am His, and He is mine.But while God and I shall be, I am His, and He is mine.



Words by: George W. Robinson

2 comments:

Voxdei said...

Ciao my friend? How are you?I had a couple of days full of thibgs to do...so tired!But, more important that my lamentations, how are you?Hope you're great!

The song is amazing, truly!!! Thank you for publish it!!!Praise Lord :-D

I'm so glad you enjoy the pictures, I wasn't shure about the qualiti for a couple of reason:
1. I shot 'em with my cell phone;
2. I'm like a donkey in thakin' photo!!!

If you eny me for my city, I envy you for your family: I would truly like to be uncle, but my brother don't wanna decide to makes me some niece!!!
I'll wait...

you where askin' about the building on the pic, correct?It's PALAZZO MADAMA, and it was the personal Caste of the Queen. It' s amazing!you have to see it
in the next days I'll go and take pictures fore you, ok?

I wanna uu know tthat the opportunity to serve God in preaching a sermon was a blessing...truly...

I send you a big hug


ale

Mandy said...

I love that hymn, too, Kaitlyn! Each verse has such a beautiful message.