"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed,yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:26-27
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Josh Groban- O Holy Night
I so enjoy his singing, and his voice is amazing from 3:20 till the end. Enjoy friends!
P.S.- I found that this video is a better quality.
Woah, he's got such an amazing voice! Thank you for introducin' him!
So, it's going to be SO cold in your Country?Brr, here is cold, but not that much! Drink much and stay warm, my friend! I do the same everytime I don't wanna have a cold: I hate my voice in that circumstances,Every "T" becomes "D" and my nose get so red!!I become so ridiculous :-D !!!
I used to have a space helmet too when I was young, maybe me and the little Seamus did Army in the same Space Colony (my instructor was Buzz Lightyear, ask Seamus if he knows him).
I'm the second of two brothers, I wasn't so lucky to have other bros or sis'...I would love to have a very large family, the kind of family that need a very large place to just have dinner together...but, you know, that's what God gives to me and I love as it is :-D.
I'd love to become uncle Ale, that's way I make an agreement with my friends: when we'll have children, friends will be called "uncle" or "aunt" from them :-D. Unfortunately lot of us are just two brothers or the only one (I don't know how to say in English). It's not the same, but is better than anything :-D!
Now I go to prepare some spaghetti for lunch: do you wanna have some?
May God bless your day!
Ale
p.s. On my blog I've put some more pictures, I hope you'll enjoy them!
2 comments:
I LOVE Josh Groban! His voice is so beautiful.
Woah, he's got such an amazing voice!
Thank you for introducin' him!
So, it's going to be SO cold in your Country?Brr, here is cold, but not that much! Drink much and stay warm, my friend! I do the same everytime I don't wanna have a cold: I hate my voice in that circumstances,Every "T" becomes "D" and my nose get so red!!I become so ridiculous :-D !!!
I used to have a space helmet too when I was young, maybe me and the little Seamus did Army in the same Space Colony (my instructor was Buzz Lightyear, ask Seamus if he knows him).
I'm the second of two brothers, I wasn't so lucky to have other bros or sis'...I would love to have a very large family, the kind of family that need a very large place to just have dinner together...but, you know, that's what God gives to me and I love as it is :-D.
I'd love to become uncle Ale, that's way I make an agreement with my friends: when we'll have children, friends will be called "uncle" or "aunt" from them :-D. Unfortunately lot of us are just two brothers or the only one (I don't know how to say in English).
It's not the same, but is better than anything :-D!
Now I go to prepare some spaghetti for lunch: do you wanna have some?
May God bless your day!
Ale
p.s.
On my blog I've put some more pictures, I hope you'll enjoy them!
Post a Comment