Thursday, January 8, 2009

Josh Groban

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs that Josh Groban sings, I hope you enjoy it, he really has an amazing voice. My favorite part is at 2:18

3 comments:

Voxdei said...

I Kaitlyn, he's got an amazing voice!
Don't worry about the mix up, discover to have a couple of children was really fun :-D !
About my English?well, I've been studying english since I was 14 (I crazy about Queen's music and wanted understand the meaning) and then God blessed me with my friend Anthony and all his family (and many other american missionaries).
I use to spend some time of my day in speaking english, especially when my churc organize the "english clubs": it's an english intensive full immersion training with American students: they share the Gospel to italian students, using it as instrument to train in the english language!I met Jesus that way...so GOd is my secret!
Thank you so much, my friend, I would like to improve...I'm so bad with grammar!!!

If you are used with snow, you'll surely enjoy my country right now: there is snow everywhere!!!
May God bless you!

(forgive me, I wrote too much :-( )

Voxdei said...

You're really kind!
Speaking a couple of languages is nice, but there are some friends of mine that can speak 5 languages: I envy them a lot!!! :-D
It's cool what your Pastor and Eddie do: is very amazing the passion that moves people when it's time to share the Gospel!Serving God with those kind of things is the keyword!

Here is really cold, I'm in home and outside the window I can see the snow falling...I had to stay home almost for the entire day!
tomorrow I will take a photo and post it, so you can see a different Italy than the one you have on mind :-D!

Are you a passionate reader?If you don't mind, can I ask you what are you reading?
Pay attention to the ice: don't slide :-D

Have a nice and blessed day!

Ale

Note: please, correct me everytime I will write something in a bad grammar!

Voxdei said...

Ciao (it's "HI" in italian) Kaitlyn!How are you? I hope you're not wearing blak and blue colors 'cos the ice!!!
Today I was close to wear them on my face...and becoming some sort of panda!
I'm so sorry I didn't find time to pic a photo, but my day was really full, I had to work a lot!Thanks God is evening :-D!
Tomorrow morning I will take some, and I hope to find time to go in the centre of Turin to bring pics of my beautiful city, so I can show you,ok?
I love winter too, it's a cool season! Maybe 'cos you can literally smell the atmosphere of Christmas, 'cos the snow, 'cos streets are filled with lights everywere! But my city looks best in Fall: you can see all the shades of yellow, red and orange!It's so amazing! You could really sit near the river Po, rounded by orange and yellow leaves and remain breathless in admiring a sunset over the mountains!

So, as me, you love to feel the paper under your fingertips, especially the very old one! I've got the same kind of passion, but I have just a few antique books (from 1860 probably). I never heard of the autors you're reading (ops! :-D), but Sherlok Holmes is amazing!!!
Are you passionate with politics or just by history?Or both?
I will read more on Wiki about the Second President, now I'm curious :-D!

Stay well, my friend!

May God bless your day!

Ale