Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's FINALLY Here!!!


While my brother and I were sleeping over my Aunt's house (due to the fire), she shared her latest toy with us, her iPod Touch. I just loved "playing" with it and seeing the different things it could do.

Well, when the family room got finished, we were able to sleep here so we didn't have to go over my Aunt's every night. After your used to having something for a month, it hard to not have it around anymore. So, I missed her iPod so much, that I decided to get one. The only problem was that the particular iPod that I wanted was on backorder for 2-5 weeks! (I almost died when I saw that!) After waiting 2 weeks it is finally here, (and thankfully it can a lot sooner than expected), I was going through iPod withdrawal pretty badly! LOL! But now that it's here I can finally enjoy being an iPod owner myself.


Yesterday, I felt like Miss Mattie waiting for Mr.Holbrook in "Cranford": "I will arrange myself here by the window."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not feeling humorous. I can't believe it. HELP ME, CLARENCE, HELP ME! CLARENCE, CLARENCE!...

Voxdei said...

Ciao Aunt Kaitlyn, how are you?

Are you addicted with iPod touch?I can understand, my friend Leah shares the same addiction!
But, if you wanna truly be addicted, I can assure you have to buy a Nintendo DS with some Brain Training stuffs on it!!!I'm sure you'd enjoy it!

You're so welcome for the pictures, it's a pleasure to me that you find my good old Turin beautiful!But if you find it beautiful, you have to go to Rome!!!
that's truly one of the most amazing place in the world! I will post some photo from my last trip there in the next days, ok?

I live here since I was born, but my parents come from Sicily..such a beautiful place, much more than Turin could hope to be...and I didn't have great opportunity to travel a lot, but I did it often...I'd love to travel, one day I'll surely do a lot!!!
What about you?

Here cars are small, we are not blessed as you are in "space". We have a very high population density, just think about that Italian population is 52millions in such a small country!
Can you imaging how parcking could be a tragedy in here? :-D

Oh, I know Litle Bear! We where brothers in arms!Please, ask Seamus to send him an "Hi" from me :-D!

I was not catholic, nor was I a believer. I don't know what I was, I was just looking for God.
Even right now I don't trust religions, for me are dangerous instruments, I just trust Jesus and His love to be saved :-D. For me is a matter of personal relationship with Him, just as John 15 said, a relationship built by knowing His Word and listening carefully His will...and love!

My spaghetti were amazing! They were cocked with tuna souce: simply amazing!!! RIght now I feel a little sleepy, I've just finish my lunch...may eyes are going to close...zzz...zzz

Now it's Italian Lesson time!
Aunt: Zia

Uncle: Zio

Here you can listen the correct pronunciation http://www.dizionario.rai.it/poplemma.aspx?lid=618&r=459

Talk to you soon!

Ale

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Don't be scared dear friends, it's just my brother! ;)

Mandy said...

I'm glad your iPod came in quickly! Waiting for something to arrive is awful! I haven't tried downloading any videos yet, but if I have any trouble, I'll be sure to ask! I very proud of myself for finally mastering uploading songs. lol