Friday, January 9, 2009

New Zoe Pictures

Here are some of the newest pictures of my absolutely beautiful niece Zoe, Enjoy!


Pretty in Pink!




Me giving her some of the many kisses she receives during the day
Nap-Time!

Zoe and Uncle Frank


I had to put this one on..... Declan loves this musical gingerbread house!



2 comments:

Mandy said...

Awww, she is so beautiful! And her brother is cute, too! We don't have any babies in our family right now, but I got to spend some time with my friend's babies while we were on vacation. They are just too sweet.

PS -- I left a reply to your comment on my comment post. :)

Voxdei said...

Ciao Kaitlyn!
I've just put on my blog a few pics of Turin I've shot in those days.
I would have upload them before, but I was very busy: today I had my first sermon, and I work hard in preparing it.
It was so exciting study the word of God and share it with people!Simply amazing!
God truly blessed me with His teachings.

Zoe is so sweet,so beautifull!Children are truly a blessing, as you told me, they bring joy and happyness in the family! God bless them!
Are you still doin' baby sitting, my friend?

I love History too, since I wasn't a christian, I was curious to learn about how the world turns...i was curious about everything related to mankind, maybe I was searching for some kind of truth...

Right now I'm reading Paradise Lost...it's amazing!!!

Have a day full of grace!

Ale