Thursday, January 15, 2009

I just realized.....



It's only 29 Days till Valentine's Day! The last few years we have celebrated it as a family holiday. Just Mom and Dad used to celebrate it, but then I realized that it was the last winter holiday, so my brother and I decided to exchange gifts too, which has been a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're some sorta iPod nut.

Howzat?

Frankie

Anonymous said...

That's nice. My mother has always given me and all my siblings presents on Valentine's Day.

Blessings,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Wow, look who it is!? Am I a stranger to you now, I mean its been 'years'. Its me Mandy. I saw you today at Price Chopper with your mom. I was going to go up to you two. But ha I was in shorts, tee and hat and I had running around to do. So I figured to search for you! And I found you. How have you've been?

Kaitlyn Michelle said...

Hi Mandy (Shatrousky)! I can't believe you were able to track me down after all of these years....if you ever see me at a store come say "Hello"!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha will do next time. Wow, its been years. I still remember playing in your backyard with the dog Hershey. Oh yea I'm engaged, getting married May 22, 2010. Oh how do I make you feel old!? lol